Dr. Haley Carter, DPT
Dr. Carter specializes in orthopedics, pelvic floor physical therapy, and healthy aging. She is accepting new patients seeking treatment for conditions including:
- Urinary incontinence and urgency/frequency
- Pelvic pain and painful intercourse
- Pregnancy and post-partum pain
- Low back, hip, and neck pain
- Sprains, post- surgical & repetitive stress injuries
- General deconditioning, falls risk, and age- related problems
Dr. Carter received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Duke University and has completed specialty training at Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute. She holds a bachelor’s degree from UNC Chapel Hill in biology.
Dr. Carter is passionate about pelvic floor and orthopedic physical therapy, as well as working with the geriatric population to promote healthy aging. She combines evidence-based practice and a patient centered approach in order to provide effective, compassionate care.